Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
Responsibilities will include deliverables such as:
- Working on implementing the solutions using appropriate actuarial / analytical tools & techniques
- Perform and analyze projections for in-force investment assets
- Analyze and provide fixes for the asset data received from various sources
- Analyze interest rate scenarios , Investment expenses, carrying out Gain/Loss analysis
- Calculating the funding target, analyzing the funding shortfall and calculating the minimum required contributions to balance the Assets and liabilities
- Support technical documentation and help create product documents
- Assist in data extraction, calculations and validation while creating & running the models
- Mortality experience study analysis
- Work as a core member of the actuarial team and contribute to make it a center of excellence
- Assist senior members of the team in day-to-day management activities including MI reporting
- Build strong relationships with US teams to identify and deliver enhancements to actuarial processes
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders and discuss solutions to potential problem areas
- Working knowledge of supported business functions, systems, and transactions
- Experience with technology system processes, reporting functions, and methodologies
- Works effectively with associates from across the business and IT partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires 5+ years of Business Intelligence Analysis or related technical experience.
- Experience within an insurance and/or healthcare organization preferred, specifically within dental analytics/services/claims
- Experience with Data Visualization, Business Intelligence tools (BO), SQL, multiple DBMS and database development
- Experience with ETL and data transformation tool, and BI tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc)
- Extensive development and usage of Hadoop, Hive, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access and Excel
Demonstrates thoroughness in performing work assignments.
Must be a team player and able to effectively work with team members located in different locations.
Demonstrated effective communication.
Ability to work independently and innovatively, as well as collaborate with others.
Experienced in process improvement techniques.
Extended experience in visualization techniques and practices.
Proven usage of the fundamentals of requirements gathering, design and testing.
Good understanding database architecture.
Problem anticipation, problem solving and issue resolution.