Job Location: Hyderābād
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in Tableau Dashboard Development
- Strong understanding of Tableau Dashboard Development process, story boarding, Performance Tuning in SQL and Tableau Server.
- Strong SQL programming skills (Joins, sub queries, queries with analytical functions, stored procedures, functions etc.)
- Good understanding of Visual Analytics best practices
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with multiple assigned projects and tasks.
- Ability to develop complex mappings and workflows in accordance with Business requirements
- Experience in using ETL/DB tools (e.g., Spark, Teradata, etc.) is an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing data for use by Tableau.
- Establishing connections to Data Sources.
- Adding or Creating Dimensions, Measures and Calculations.
- Performing Data Modeling in Tableau Desktop.
- Developing Workbooks and Hyper Extracts on Tableau Desktop.
- Publishing Workbooks and Data Sources to Tableau Development and QA sites
- Refreshing Extracts on Development and QA sites.
- Monitoring the status of extract schedules on QA site.
- Performing Unit Testing on Development and QA sites.
- Resolving any data or performance issues related to workbooks and data sources.
- Cataloging measures and dimensions in Collibra.
- Requesting access for Interactors and Viewers.
- Follow up Managers for any required approvals.
- Follow up with Interactors/Viewers to complete DocuSign attestations.
- Providing knowledge transfer and support to Interactors and Viewers.
- Coordinating with Tableau Admin Team for Production Deployment.
- Providing Tier 1 support for Tableau issues reported by departmental or group personnel.
- Monitoring Usage Report of their Workbooks and Data Sources.
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
Speak with the employer