Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Miami, FL
What You Need To Know
Open your future to incredible career potential. Work for an industry-leader who invests in their people. Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is North America’s preeminent wine and spirits distributor, as well as a family-owned, privately held company with a 50+ year legacy of success. We were named by Newsweek as a Most Loved Workplace and are included on the Forbes lists for Largest Private Companies and Best Employers for Diversity.
As a full-time employee, you can choose from a full menu of our Top Shelf Benefits, including comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans, tax-saving Flexible Spending Accounts, disability coverage, life insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. We also offer tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, parental leave, vacation accrual, paid sick leave, and more.
At Southern Glazer’s, you’ll enjoy an environment where continuous learning and growth are supported and experience a culture where you are respected, and your voice is heard. If you’re looking to fill your glass with opportunity, come join our FAMILY.
The data scientist/web analyst will work with external partners, digital business partners, enterprise analytics, and technology team to strategically plan and develop datasets, measure web analytics, and execute predictive and prescriptive use cases. The role demands the ability to Learn quickly while working a fast-paced, team-driven environment managing multiple efforts simultaneously. Adept at using large datasets and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. Promote data-driven decision making throughout the organization. Define and measure the success of capabilities we provide the organization.
- Analyze data captured through Google Analytics and develop meaningful actionable insights on digital behavior.
- Put together a customer 360 data frame by connecting CRM Sales, Service, Marketing cloud data with Commerce Web behavior data and wrangle the data into a usable form.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences across online & offline channels.
- Evaluate customer experience and conversions to provide insights & tactical recommendations for web optimization.
- Execute digital predictive use cases and collaborate with the enterprise analytics team to ensure the use of the best tools and methodologies.
- Lead support for enterprise voice of customer feedback analytics.
- Enhance and maintain digital data library and definitions.
Additional Primary Responsibilities
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years or more of working experience in building predictive models
- Experience in Google Analytics or similar web behavior tracking tools is required.
- Experience in R is a must with working knowledge of connecting to multiple data sources such as amazon redshift, salesforce, google analytics, etc.
- Working knowledge in machine learning algorithms such as Random Forest, K-means, Apriori, Support Vector machine, etc.
- Experience in A/B testing or multivariate testing
- Experience in media tracking tags and pixels, UTM, and custom tracking methods
- Microsoft Office Excel & PPT (advanced)
- Physical demands include a considerable amount of time sitting and typing/keyboarding, using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor), or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits, an Affirmative Action/EEO employer, prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides competitive compensation based on estimated performance level consistent with the past relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education of employees. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any pay ranges posted here are estimates from outside of Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits and do not reflect Southern Glazer’s pay bands or ranges.