Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Virginia
As part of the Analytics & Behavior Change function, the Retail, Consumer & Growth Analytics team helps lead our mission to be a customer-centric, data-driven organization. This team aggressively tracks and helps grow CVS’ customer journeys through franchise by identifying opportunities and optimizing customer strategies derived by analyzing trends in customer shopping behavior, needs, intents, and responses. The team leverages advanced analytics, machine learning, and a hypothesis-driven approach to quickly transform data into actionable, customer-centric insights in fast-moving and energizing environment. We are looking for the best, the brightest and the most passionate analytics visionaries to join our team and help us deliver on this initiative.
The ideal candidate should be detailed oriented with the ability to quickly understand complex situations, manage multiple urgent tasks at the same time and have a proven track record of communicating in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
This position can be full-time remote or in one of our Analytics Hubs (Boston, NY, Chicago or RI) and will report to the Director of Personalization & Consumer Development with consistent exposure to senior leadership within Loyalty and Personalization.
As the Lead Consumer & Growth Analytics Strategist, you will:
- Consult with internal teams to identify opportunities to implement data strategy solutions to business problems at an advanced level including development of curated data assets, customer 360, and establishment of metadata to support modeling, tracking, and automation needs.
- Act as an analytics product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions
- Ability to identify opportunities to enhance and build data assets to enable new analytics and modeling solutions to drive highly personalized customer strategies forward
- Understand key drivers of business value and being able to translate into business opportunities and frame them as analytical problems e.g., how to advance data strategy to enable business initiatives
- Mentor more junior team member, share insights across teams, and Review work of more junior team members
- Autonomously lead the client relationship. Lead development of solutions with high complexity and risk
- Consult on the creation of analytics solutions and any data enhancements needed to drive those solutions, that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using an advanced understanding of business strategy as well as relevant big data environment topics
- Support the development and scaling of highly personalized, customer-focused strategies that will be leveraged across multiple channels to optimize targeted communications.
- Work closely with the business team to understand business needs, develop requirements, and implement data strategy solutions
- Define objectives and key milestones to meet short- and long-term needs of business stakeholders and oversee project management activities including team communication, leadership updates, stakeholder management and timelines
- Develop and maintain relationships with wide range of stakeholders including business partners, IT, other analytic teams, Legal, etc.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 7+ years total business experience
- 4+ years of business experience leading the development of analytic solutions and initiatives with track record of business impact
- 4+ years’ experience strategy consulting or problem solving
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL
- 3+ years’ experience with managing large scale projects, supporting multiple workstreams and working with multiple business stakeholders to influence decision-making
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience in a related field such as CRM, campaign analytics and management, loyalty programs, and data analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, synthesis, and implications development – and experience in translating business problems across disciplines into advanced analytic projects with measurable business value
- Excellent written and oral communication and data presentation skills, with ability to communicate in clear, consistent manner and tailor the communications to the right audience, from analytic professionals to senior business leaders
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience working with large data sources
- Excellent project management skills, ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment and work in a climate of ambiguity
- Experience establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with business partners and executive leadership, establishing deep understanding and ability to engage in business strategies and establish clear linkages to data & analytics.
Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
Master’s degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.