Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
We are seeking an experienced and analytical Business Analyst to join our
team. This role will be responsible for evaluating business processes, documenting all
existing system processes and new client product set up documents, creating UAT test cases,
identifying opportunities for improvement, and developing solutions to support business
• Develop and maintain project documentation, including requirements specifications,
process flows, and project plans.
• Gather client / internal teams requirements and convert them into a requirement
document with complete details.
• Monitor project progress and ensure that project goals are met on time.
• Provide support for system testing and user acceptance testing.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the effective implementation of
• Analyse business processes and identify areas for improvement.
• Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
• 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or similar role
• Experience in HR related products or processes is preferred.
• Hands-on experience in creation and editing of Product Set Up Documents, User
Manuals, UAT Test Cases, etc…
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to gather and analyze data to support decision-making.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate effectively with cross-