Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Dayton, OH
STRATACACHE delivers in-store retail experience transformation and exceptional customer journeys through a wide array of marketing technology. Our solutions enable retailers to learn deeply about their customers’ shopping preferences and behaviors, delivering targeted promotional or task-based messaging on any digital display. With 3.3 million+ software activations globally, we power the biggest digital networks for the world’s largest brands. Across the STRATACACHE family of complementary Marketing Technology solution companies, we have the technology, expertise, and track record to bring retail innovation that delivers results. Learn more about the STRATACACHE family at www.stratacache.com or on Social Media at LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook!
STRATACACHE values our employees – in addition to the opportunity to join a collaborative team and do interesting work, we offer competitive compensation to our employees. Our comprehensive offerings include major medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance options as well as Employee Benefit Time, matching 401K, corporate discounts, and an Employee Assistance Program. We’ll be happy to tell you more during the interview process!
The Junior Data Analyst will work within the Analytics and Digital Menu Board teams to produce and deploy intelligent and accurate insights and dashboards. The Analyst will utilize Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server to design, develop, enhance, and support existing data visualizations. We are seeking a self-starter with a passion for telling clear and accurate stories using data with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Creating, deploying, and maintaining internal and customer facing dashboards while documenting work.
- Participate and present in internal team meetings discuss priorities and planned work, design and validation reviews, and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop and enhance personal skillset. Examples: Author complex and performant SQL queries, Tableau Server monitoring and maintenance, master complex Tableau Desktop calculations and dashboard functionality.
- Analyze data to help provide new insights.
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors degree in technical engineering, computer science, business management, or in other similar courses preferred but not required.
- 1+ years experience with data analysis preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including the ability to clearly document work.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and plan work while aligning with project deadlines and changes to priorities.
- Proficiency with Excel required. Knowledge of Tableau Desktop or Power BI preferred.
- Excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Solid understanding of data management concepts – data processing, analysis, visualization, security, and discovery.
** IMPORTANT: For immediate consideration, please FULLY COMPLETE & SIGN our online application when applying!
STRATACACHE and its family of companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
While we are excited and appreciate you interest in our opportunities, please keep in mind that we are not able to contact all applicants that have applied.
No vendor/agency solicitation please