Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Niles, IL
Shure offers a challenging, fun and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve-week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. We offer internships with a variety of work arrangements from onsite interns to fully remote in US. Each intern will receive a competitive salary. Additionally, Interns who relocate to Illinois for onsite internships will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed, and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
This Internship can be Remote or Hybrid.
- Provide support and maintenance of internal intranet sites
- Provide support with analysis of data sets to determine root cause
- Responsible for data mining, analyzing, and interpreting information obtained across various sources.
- Provide support for collecting complete data sets as input for development of procurement strategies and tools.
- Analysis of data to ensure key performance indicators are met; and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Exam workflow and utilize analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and streamline business processes.
- Provide support monthly internal reports and metrics to measure internal operational performance, identify trends and issues.
- Complete process mapping of operational processes with ability to provide improvement ideas
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports/processes
- Perform updates to data sets within ERP
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in MIS Management Information Systems, Supply Chain, Operations, or Business.
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP system – SAP preferred.
- Working knowledge of Data Mapping, Mining and Modeling; and database management
- Proficient in Microsoft suite – Access, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Exposure to business visualization tools – Tableau preferred.
- Some experience with/or knowledge of database querying and data transformations using VBA, SQL, Python etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Professional attitude and outlook
- Self-direction and independence