Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Business Analyst – Enterprise Planning & Logistics Operations (EPLO)
Who we want:
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
User-focused creators. Engineers who design with the user in mind, developing software that helps change patients’ lives.
Curious learners. Engineers who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop software.
What you will do:
This role is part of the EPLO Business Intelligence team. The Business Analyst is responsible for building analytics capability across the Supply Chain. This involves turning data into business insight to enable informed decision making and strategic planning. To achieve this goal, the Business Analyst will develop tools and processes to allow sustainable data collection, processing, modelling and analysis.
The scope of the role is global, all regions and all Divisions and requires working closely with the Divisional and Regional planning teams, with IT Analytics teams and with other EPLO teams amongst other stakeholders. The role requires strong technical ability coupled with a deep understanding of business processes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain and optimize existing reporting and analytics
- Responsible for defining KPIs and metrics in collaboration with BPE teams
- Work with Business Process Experts and Divisional and Functional stakeholders to understand key business questions
- Translate those business questions into quantifiable analytics problems
- Design and build sustainable dashboards and tools that give the business users useable insight
- Work with Data Engineers and Information Services colleagues to build sustainable data pipelines to support reporting and analytics
- Create and execute testing to validate tools and reports and ensure that data quality is maintained
- Work with Business Process Experts to deploy tools and reports into the business including documentation and user training as well as ongoing support
- Able to communicate appropriately to a variety of stakeholders and has an ability to tailor the message to the audience
- Responsible for driving analytics excellence through the development of local analysts capability through training and provision of data to support self-service analytics
- Responsible for creating a lean culture in the analytics team, automating data flows and reducing manual processes
- Responsible for defining KPIS and metrics for integrated planning and Inventory management
Professional Requirements Required:
- 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain Analytics or similar role
- Degree level in Computer Science, Statistics or related field
- APICS accreditation preferred
- Languages at least English but preferably a second language depending on global location
What you will need:
Background Experience Required:
- Proven experience as a supply chain analyst or similar role
- Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to use Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Working level knowledge around Supply Chain fundamentals is essential
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, data visualization and analytics
- Experience on supply chain optimization techniques and mathematical modelling (using AIMMS, Anylogic, Llamasoft SC Guru etc.) is desirable, but not mandatory
- Experience on Azure cloud platform (Azure SQL, data factories etc.) is desirable, but not mandatory
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com