Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currently seeking a Senior Network Security Analyst , to join our team based in Chennai , India.
About the Job
The candidate will integrate the Edge security team in Chennaï, which is part of the global IT/Corp. Security Operation Center within the company cybersecurity department.
The team mission is focused on operations on Cloud and on-prem based company cybersecurity infrastructures and services that protect the assets against network-based threats and attacks such as: Managing operations on network Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Web secure browsing services, User Remote access.
Through these infrastructure and service provide protection the team also contribute to feeding the SOC with the necessary elements to the cyberthreat detection and incident response teams.
The role is global, and it notably covers technical administration on infra/services and supervise the MSSP, doing advanced technical troubleshooting, validate requests, organize changes in the domain.
As per the global role, all communications are English based.
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
Main Duties :
The candidate will be responsible to do or supervise operations on the following:
- Firewalls administration: filtering rules, DMZ, VPNs, upgrades
- WAF administration: Application publication,
- Web secure gateway and Remote access administration
- Must remain current with emerging threats and trends.
- Minimize risk of cyber-attacks and focus on detection and response of threats
- Maintains knowledge of security principles and best practices notably through procedures and internal documentation library.
The activity covers notably
- Incident, request, changes management in the field
- Complex Troubleshooting
- Proactively keeping the systems under watch , do necessary upgrades whenever necessary
- Analyze new needs, propose and implement applicable solutions
The candidate will be in a front of our internal clients no matter the location or topic, as long as it deals with the scope: IT, end-users generally through the global Service-desk, Internal audit
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
Education : Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 7+ years of Network / Firewall / WAFs / administration
- 3+ years working for global teams in matricial worldwide organizations
- Experience on Zscaler ZIA and ZPA is highly appreciated
- Experience in supervising a third party service provider is a clear plus
- Experience on project management and scripting is appreciated
The candidate will possess an understanding of Operational Technology including but not limited to:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of network technologies (e.g. routing protocols, TCP/IP, firewall, router, switch, network traffic analysis, IDS/IPS, DMZ, VPNs, DNS, etc.)
- The candidate must be capable of doing a wireshark analysis
- Skills and Expericence on Cisco ASA, Juniper, PaloAlto, F5 APM, LTM and WAF,
- Has experience on Zscaler ZIA and ideally ZPA as well
- Experience working Windows environments. Linux would be appreciated
- Comfortable with host-based network and security tools such as Nmap, Wireshark,
- Capable of using APIs, and doing scripting with Windows cmd, powershell, Python.
- Understanding of Siem principles; knowledge on Splunk would be appreciated
- Capable of working in autonomy and taking initiatives
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain team composure during critical incidents.
- Flexible and responsive to constantly changing situations.
- Ability to remain calm under stress
In our continuous journey to developing and building culture of inclusion, we adhere to four Inclusion Gold Standards. And you?
– We challenge our biases and embrace diversity of thought ;
– No one has all the knowledge and solutions, collectively we do ;
– We foster a caring environment where people are respected, comfortable to share and be heard ;
– We promote active listening for effective decision and action.
Once receiving your system application, Recruiting Team will screen and match your skills, experience, and potential team fit against the role requirements. We ask for your patience as the team completes the volume of applications with reasonable timeframe. Check your application progress periodically via personal account from created candidate profile during your application.
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram , Facebook , Twitter , Youtube for company updates.