Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Join one of the world leaders in global agriculture engineering Technology. AGCO’s consistent efforts to deliver smart farming solutions leveraging technology and engineering prowess has helped create innovative global platforms like Precision AG Technologies.
In Support of AGCO’s Farmer First purpose and clear intent of developing innovative technological solutions, we are opening a new digital capability centre located in Bengaluru, India,
The centre would focus on augmenting AGCO’s global IT and Digital capability and investment in high-quality technology, innovation, and R&D talent.
The teams will be an integral part of AGCO’s global ecosystem. They will work as part of a global cross-function and cross-cultural team, working together to deliver AGCO’s purpose to provide Farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world and our vision to be the Trusted partner for industry-leading, smart farming solutions.
“So if you are interested in working for a diverse organization that provides global opportunities, has a vision and purpose to help solve one of the biggest problems of our time and who is on the forefront of innovation, please apply today!”
Who We Are Looking For:
AGCO is currently looking for a Senior Master Data – Part Book Specialist to join the new created India MDM-PB Team. The responsibility of this position is to supervise the local India MDM PB team. The owner of this new role will be acting as local point of contact for the communication and alignment with the Global MDM- Part Book organization. He / She will do this in regards of content, processes and standards for the Part Books and Master Data activities managed through the India Office.
The Senior Master Data – Part Book Specialist will be responsible for the creation of Parts Books Master Data content and illustrations for Global designed AGCO products. Additionally, the Master Data – Part Book Specialist will be responsible to analyze engineering and 3rd Party data. He / She will create in collaboration with his / her direct management and in alignment with the Global / Regional MDM-Parts Book teams the service level for individual parts. He / She will use Global AGCO Systems such as SAP or CREO for these tasks.
What You Will Do:
- Supervise the local MDM-PB team
- Produce complete, clear and accurate parts catalogs content to company standards for publication.
- Assist in creating, producing and developing easily understood artwork for parts catalogs
- Independently processing of information and data (engineering documents, changes, etc.) from Engineering, Manufacturing, Parts Marketing, Customer Service, Parts Warehouse and Suppliers
- Independently creation of spare parts master data and maintenance during the product lifecycle
- Coordinate with parts vendors to provide all technical data requirements needed for catalog publication
- Maintenance of phased-in and phased-out items in the parts catalog and/or material master database.
- Answering of technical queries from dealers, customers and internal functions within the framework of general policy rules.
- Provide assistance to MDM projects as required, like data analysis, data cleansing, and data preparation.
What You Will Bring:
- 2-5 years of relevant business experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a supervising role, parts data management, parts publications, or related technical field.
- Broad expertise in Products technical knowledge, Engineering technical skills and Systems.
- Broad knowledge of the aftermarket Parts Business
- Strong skills in CAD Processes and tool, preferable CREO (PTC-Toolbox)
- Strong computer skills in a variety of Microsoft Office products, and specialized applications.
Who You are:
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You:
GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people worldwide who share your enthusiasm.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include health care and wellness plans and flexible and virtual work option……….
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities, or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer