Job Location: Mohali/SAS Nagar
Experience: 09- 12 Years of professional experience with at least 06 years in machine learning with good project experience in advanced ML techniques
Skills: AI-ML/NLP, BERT, R, SAS, SQL
Competency development / Lab and prior mentoring experience mandatory
- Hands on programming in Python, SAS and/or R
- Prior experience in writing model documents is strongly preferred but not required
- Timely training Analytics resources and sharing best practices with them
- Build and develop innovative solutions and intellectual property for Technossus through research and implementation of new approaches in ML
- Experience in architecting AI applications with Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning with Python, R, Predictive Modelling, ANN, CNN, RNN, SOTA, Advanced CNN and Advanced RNN with LSTM, Encoders, Decoders, Attention Models, Transformers, BERT, ROBERTA, AUTO ML, h20.ai, Pycaret.
- Skilled in libraries such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, Sklearn, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, for Data Visualization.
- Worked Independently for Deployment of Models using Dockers and Kubernetes in GCP, ML Flow, Azure, AWS, involving Model Scoring, Model Management, Model Drifting, Model Retraining Mechanisms.
- Conceptualize modelling framework, define data requirements, feature engineering & extraction, co-ordinate model implementation with other business partners, and create experimental designs to understand drivers of business performance.
- Deliver insightful presentations of analysis and business results to business unit leaders
- Develop analytics proof of concepts on emerging trends in different vertical areas to develop new analytical PoCs for Competency centre
- Evaluate and compare algorithm performance based on large, real-world data sets
- Work with large volumes of data and apply ML techniques towards real product and business problems
- Work with product/business owners to map business requirements into products / productized solutions and/or working prototypes of ML algorithms
- Leverage data to analyze the business unit function, identify the business drivers and recommend strategy and future course of actions
- Conceptualize modeling framework, define data requirement, create predictive variables and co-ordinate model implementation with other business partners, and create experimental designs to understand drivers of business performance
- Liaison with the client to understand business problem, processes and implementation challenges
- Should have expertise in advanced statistical techniques to validate the model outcomes generated by the statisticians and align it with the business needs and implementation plan
Good-to-have but important Qualities
- Drive new business engagements with clients and grow existing client engagements
- Lead and manage high performance teams to derive maximum value
- Devise and Drive Digital and Mobile analytics strategy for clients to drive future growth
- Manage end to end delivery including requirement gathering, solution design and business recommendation. Work closely with client stake holders to develop solution framework – Identify statistical techniques, implementation mechanism, tracking campaigns and pilots
- Demonstrate leadership by successfully managing multiple opportunities and effectively manage conflicts and priorities
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- M. Sc. Statistics/ P.G in mathematics or equivalent qualification
Must have Skills/Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in developing business presentations