Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida
Job Role – BI Developer
Location – Hyderabad – Jubilee Hills/ Noida – Sec – 62
Exp – 0 – 5yrs
Salary Range – 2.5Lakhs – 6 Lakhs
Telcovas is seeking a Business Analyst with BI Developer skills. The Analyst will develop and responsible for understanding the full lifecycle of a BI Project from the user, the initiation of the request to delivery of the reporting solution to business. Continuous development of Data Analytics Platform is done by enhancing current functionality and building out for new business requirements. Hands on with developing and delivering BI solutions & have experience with Data Analytics project lifecycle, a Capital Markets Business environment and be able to engage with business to understand requirements. Developer needs to be proficient with Informatica, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, Ab-initio & Power BI.
- Analysis and solution development –
- Collaborate with Business Team and Technical Team to understand the requirements and BI solution which meet the business needs.
- Collaborate within the team to determine the tasks required to deliver the Analytics solution.
- Further breakdown tasks into smaller components in order to meet deadline.
- Provide continuous feedback and input to other stakeholders.
- Apply SDLC on an ongoing basis –
- Source, request and obtain access to information and relate it back to requirements.
- Explore and profile data. Understand anomalies in the data.
- Work with the data analyst to create a source to target mapping, when required.
- Develop the extract or output of data based on analysis requirements.
- Share the output with the data analyst, data scientist and business stakeholders for them to test and provide feedback.
- Build the necessary data control checks.
- Receive change requirements from data scientist and business stakeholders.
- Carry out modifications and/or enhancements.
- Deploy Solution to production.
- Handover the process and checks to the Operations team to ensure it runs successfully once in production –
- Database tasks
- Data integrity checks
- Data completeness and reconciliation checks
- Act speedily to resolve problems, queries and complaints.
- Service Excellence –
- Compile training material and provide end-user training to stakeholders where relevant.
- Collaborate with internal technical team/users in the resolution of critical production incidents.
- Collaborate with BI Vendors when necessary, on suitable short- and long-term solutions for incidents and new requirements.
- Suggest changes in executing work processes to better drive value and benefits for the business.
- Effective stakeholder relationship management –
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue, listen, advise, influence and negotiate to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’ requirements are delivered.
- Build relationships despite arising conflicting views and seeks mutual gains when addressing conflicts.
- Anticipate consequences and adapts problem solving based on continuous feedback.
- Self-management and teamwork –
- Plan and manage own workflow, anticipating obstacles, juggling priorities and following through on objectives within agreed timeframes and according to quality standards.
- Stay relevant and up to date with legislations and new development.
- Take ownership of personal career development, leveraging formal and informal opportunities.
- Act in an ethical, transparent and morally defensible manner.
- Adapt communication styles to meet the needs of different audiences.
- Continually share, debate and communicate learning’s, also flag and debate issues constructively to ensure the best outcome for business stakeholders and ultimately the bank.
- Contribute to a friendly, co-operative climate in working with others to achieve collective goals.