Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: North Reading, MA
We are the global test and automation specialists, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne’s test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Together, Teradyne companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!
- Ownership of an SOC platform/product. Responsible for forecasting material, aligning to customer requirements, and managing overall inventory pipeline while adhering to planning policies and goals.
- Use strategic planning to interface with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and New Product groups to set and help maintain the master schedule and inventory positions in support of company objectives.
- Construct performance analysis of current operations methodologies to formulate, plan and implement the required changes to systems, processes and functions in order to support revenue growth objectives of the division.
- Analyze trends to better improve forecasting methods and accuracy.
- Analyze and understand supply and manufacturing constraints to resolve issues.
- Use MRP analytics software to simulate business scenario’s. Identify inventory risks, constraints, and liability profile.
- Present quarterly updates to finance and operations on excess and obsolete inventory.
- Closely managing the transition of a legacy products life cycle as a new product cannibalizes demand.
- Provide management with inventory risks, liability profiles, and customer changes in demand that impact the business.
- BA/BS degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including trend analysis and exception-based management
- Thorough knowledge of MRP and planning
- Proficient at using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to present at upper level management meetings
- Must be able to juggle many different activities and prioritize accordingly.
- Working knowledge of Oracle 11i, Teamcenter, Tableau, and/or Kinaxis Rapid Response is a plus.
Please note: Teradyne is not considering candidates who require sponsorship for this position.