Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Dallas, TX
The Sr. Commercial Operations Business Analyst will be responsible for building out analytical capabilities and expertise across our Commercial Operations organization. This will include developing metrics across the various phases of our Quote-to-Cash cycle, deploying globally throughout our Commercial Operations teams, and generating insights for process improvement and root-cause countermeasures. The role will include a deep knowledge of our data (SAP, CPQ, SFDC), analysis and visualization of the data, and the ability to translate that information into actions.
What will you do:
- Understand each phase of our Order Management lifecycle and develop metrics for each stage along the way to help us measure performance and identify areas for improvement
- Deliver insights from the data and drive solutions to generate cost savings, reduce waste, and shorten lead times to help more quickly deliver our products and revenue
- Develop tools and views to share data insights through programs such as DOMO
- Work closely with our business partners across Order Management, Commercial, Order Fulfillment, and Service to share data to ensure hand-offs are smooth and we can quickly identify any areas of concern
- Consolidate data from the various data sources and share results, key conclusions, and recommendations throughout our teams
- Develop and standardize data reporting processes globally.
- Establish and maintain strong communication and relationships with each of the various teams across the global commercial operations organization.
- Prepare executive-level reports of findings and recommendations
- Broadly looks at issues or systems to determine solutions, creating broader impact or consistency in the business.
- Stay current on trends and innovations pertaining to data analytics, coding tools, and visualization capabilities.
How will you get here:
Bachelor’s degree (business, finance, economics, mathematics, or computer science preferred). An advanced degree in business preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relative work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, advanced Excel, SQL database queries, SalesForce.com, and data visualization tools (Tableau/DOMO/Power BI) preferred.
- Ability to travel 10 – 20% (including international travel)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a matrixed environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across geographic boundaries, and effectively influence and partner. Relates well to a wide variety of people, listens and builds constructive relationships, uses diplomacy and tact. Shows creativity and innovation in presenting ideas, and overcoming organizational resistance.
- Detail oriented, organized, and analytical and able to handle multiple projects at the same time. Must be able to accomplish detailed tasks, delegate accordingly and drive projects and activities to successful conclusion, operating with a high sense of urgency.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.