Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us?
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We apply music understanding and music creation algorithms to facilitate content distribution, content consumption, and content creation on TikTok and other products.
– Contribute cutting-edge research to our product evolution to impact billions of users worldwide
– Lead research to advance science and technology in audio processing and generation (e.g., Speech Synthesis, Voice Conversion, etc.)
– Research, model, design, develop and evaluate novel machine learning models and algorithms
– Collaborate with globally based researchers and engineering team in developing machine learning models and algorithms
This Internship Program is for 12 weeks duration beginning in May/June 2023.
Successful candidates must be able to commit to one of the following summer internship cycles below:
1. May 22, 2023 to August 11, 2023
2. May 29, 2023 to August 18, 2023
3. June 12, 2023 to September 1, 2023
We will prioritize candidates who are able to commit to these start dates. Please state your availability clearly in your resume (Start date, End date).
Application deadline: February 15th, 2023
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to and its affiliates’ jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis – we encourage you to apply early.
– Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a PHD degree in computer science, statistics, machine learning, or similar fields.
– At least three years of relevant industry or research experience
– Good knowledge of theoretical and empirical research and for addressing research problems
– Solid knowledge and experience with at least one popular deep learning framework (e.g., PyTorch, TensorFlow) and familiarity with deep neural network architectures
– Good presentation and communication skills
– Experience in both neural and non-neural, classical machine learning models and algorithms
– Expertise in one or more of the following fields: natural language processing, computer vision, speech synthesis or recognition, optimization, generative models
– Strong first-author publications record in top AI conferences or journals(e.g., ACL, EMNLP, NAACL NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR)
– Proficient in C / C + +, Python, and shell programming languages, and have a deep understanding of data structure and algorithm design.
– Work or internship experience in an AI research organization
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected].