Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Morrisville, NC
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Every day we perform better because of how we work together, as one team, each the best at what we do. We bring a wide range of talented experts together across a wide range of business-critical services that support our business. Every role within Corporate is vital to furthering our vision of Shortening the Distance from Lab to Life®.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self culture – where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
Our Summer Internship Program
An internship with us gives you the opportunity to work side by side with passionate problem solvers on powerful and fulfilling work. Our collaborative culture inspires you to learn from the expertise surrounding you and to share your own knowledge and experience with colleagues. You’ll be asked to speak up and challenge the status quo – you have a voice and will be encouraged to use it.
Additionally, over the summer, there will be opportunities to participate in events just for our interns: social events with other interns, career development workshops, community service projects, and networking with senior leaders – just to name a few!
The AI Center of Excellence and Intelligent Tech Solution Team is seeking summer interns to join us in implementing advanced analytic solutions for clinical trial optimization. You will use the latest AI and ML NLP and deep learning algorithms.
In This Role, You Will
- Digitize clinical data from real-world sources
- Build NLP algorithms
- Train and evaluate models to optimize and automate processes during the clinical trial process
This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and make an impact in the field of clinical trials. Apply now to join our team.
Your Skills & Expertise
- Current pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Bio-medical Science, or related major
- Previous internship or project work using technologies such as AWS, Azure, and open-source tools like Python, Java, and R
- Previous internship or project work in the life science domain with a focus on clinical trial management is a plus
- Knowledge or understanding of the CRO or Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus
Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health .
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.