Job Location: Mumbai
The role is responsible to support creation of next generation analytical products that allow Transunion CIBIL’s customers to make better decisions. The role will be responsible to work on the research and analysis of various facets of commercial lending market with a focus on understanding the complex market dynamics surrounding the sector. A key part of the job is to evaluate these insights into actionable strategies and revenue generating solution sets. To such ends, the individual needs to work collaboratively with product/technology/operations teams.
- Support research and development of new analytics solutions in the area of commercial lending, build generic products as per market demand and product roadmap as well as custom solutions to support lenders, and monitor the performance of solutions to drive value for the company and its clients
- Perform R&D on innovative analytics methodologies, products and data sources
- Communicate results and recommendations and produce technical documentation of generic and custom products/solutions
- Implement and follow best practices with respect to coding standards and documentation
- Demonstrate self-driven initiatives to learn new techniques/technologies to stay ahead of the curve
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ analytics/ mathematics/ statistics
- Master’s degree in business management/ economics/ statistics will be an advantage
- 10+ years of experience
- Extensive experience with predictive modeling; exposure to risk scorecards will be an advantage
- Strong proficiency in tools and technologies like R, Python, Spark, Hive, SQL, Tableau etc.
- Should have some team management experience
- Functional experience in commercial lending will be an advantage
Manager I, Data Science and Analytics