Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Principal Solutions (Pre-sales) Engineer – Remote – US
At TTEC Digital we are hiring an experienced Principal Solutions (Presales) Engineer to help develop leads and build partner relationships in support of our business development efforts. Your knowledge and experience in the entire Salesforce product stack will be the key for success , with deep experience in Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Healthc Cloud as a priority. We offer a highly competitive compensation package that includes a base salary and quarterly upside earning potential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop Leads and Partner Relationships:
- Develop and maintain relationships with TTEC Sellers, and the Salesforce channel.
- Leverage relationships and sales track record to develop account strategies with TTEC account executives and fostering relationships with the Salesforce channel.
- Participate in initial data gathering and lead qualification with the prospective Client
Develop Business / Technical Needs:
- Participate in client requirements discovery meetings with Senior Business and/or IT Execs down through Middle Management and/or Analysts
- Leverage TTEC’s Solutions Framework in informal requirements meetings or facilitated workshops
- Document critical business and/or IT requirements and “compelling events” requiring the client to make a change
Develop Solution Design / Configuration / Viability:
- Conduct solution design meetings with partners and/or client personnel to confirm solution scope and the design required to fulfill requirements
- Develop as part of a team detailed design solutions including bill of material configurations, logical call flows, and architecture diagrams
- Communicate and collaborate with delivery teams to develop timeline and staffing professional services’ estimates
- Develop ‘Solution Review’ presentations
- Participate in field Professional Services and Managed Services communications with partner Product Managers to resolve pre-sales design and configuration questions
Develop and Present Solutions to the Client / Support Deal Closure
- Assist in the development of Proposals and SOWs using standard TTEC templates
- Lead product demonstrations to Client, coordinating with TTEC and Vendor demo leads to ensure what is demonstrated highlights TTEC’s story and meets the client’s requirements
- Provide a lead technical role for RFP Response Development, driving the technical design
- Coordinate preparation of materials and manage to completion the partner and internal Bid Assurance processes.
- Participate in Client Meeting Solution Reviews – together with TTEC and partner personnel
- Contribute to ROI Business Case Analyses
- Leverage industry specific research and collective TTEC expertise and present ideas/solutions showcasing industry specific vocabulary and knowledge
- Lead C-level presentations, and carry an audience through a combination of thought and technical leadership
- Provide insights on product improvements, TTEC process improvements, template development, etc.
- Provide insights on competitor service offerings
What skills you will bring:
- 3 to 5 years presales experience designing complex enterprise Salesforce implementations (7+ years overall in Salesforce)
- Have deep experience working with complex contact centers and omni-channel deployments (using Salesforce omnichannel capabilities, as well as integrated with other CCaaS providers)
- Be well versed in Salesforce object model, Customer 360, Einstein AI and Digital Engagement
- Hold one or more Salesforce certifications
- Ability to think critically and logically articulate technical recommendations into customer business value – both verbally and through compelling presentations and proposals
- Previous consulting and sales related experience
Who We Are:
TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through , our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and , our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services.
Founded in 1982, our nearly 60,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
COMPENSATION and benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $150,000-$180,000. This position is eligible to participate in a quarterly annual incentive program based on sales goals. Actual compensation offer to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Tax-advantaged healthcare accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time-off
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation
“TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it – check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.”
: Sales / Business Development