Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Seattle, WA
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, math, statistics, data analytics or operations research
• 0-2+ years experience in an analytics function in the consumer internet space or in a high-velocity, high-growth product / business
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Data is central to Twitch’s decision-making process, and scientists are a critical component to evangelize data-driven decision making in all of our operations. As a Data Scientist in Marketing at Twitch, you will join a growing team (currently spread across SF, London and Singapore) building critical infrastructure frameworks that will help our stakeholders make key decisions. This position will report to the Head of Marketing Science.
You will have experience wrangling very large datasets using SQL and have a passion for building dashboards, utilizing best in class visualization tools and techniques. You will be part of the full lifecycle of identifying the needs, formulating the result, working backwards from there to come up with a solution and eventually implementing it to help stakeholders understand the state of the business as well as make important decisions.
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses, build robust automated dashboards and self-service analytics to empower team members to make decisions based on actionable insights
• Drive the building and strategy of marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to, emails and push notifications
• Analyze marketing campaigns that touch creators, viewers, and the entire Twitch ecosystem and measure the impact of these campaigns
• Assist with data collection pertaining to areas such as audience segmentation and marketing campaign performance
- Masters degree
- SQL skills and the ability to wrangle potentially unruly data
- Experience using Tableau or other similar data visualization tool
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data
- You are Twitch user yourself and have a passion for gaming and media
- Experience with Python, R or other similar statistical tools
- Experimentation or A/B testing experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free