Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
Are you looking to take the next steps in your career as a Business Analyst and Developer in an operational environment? Let’s chat and see if we are a good match!
Virtual Service Operations is looking for a challenge-seeking developer who wants to jumpstart their career! This opportunity is perfect for a tenacious problem solver looking to bring some excitement to their work day. Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the customer and gather and document business requirements
- Execute Business as Usual (BAU) technical procedures
- Edit and build reports both utilizing the GUI and SQL datasets in Tableau
- Some web application development experience and at least 2 years of experience writing data queries
- MSSQL, T-SQL, Tableau (or similar) expertise
- Ability to communicate well with the customer and deliver/alter a product to suit their needs
- Node JS
- React JS
- Tools: Visio/Lucid, VS Code, Git, Jira, Node JS, MSSQL
- Must be willing and able to work 100% remotely
- Must be willing and able to learn basic front-end web development if knowledge is not already possessed
What is Important to Us:
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and speaking.
- You have the ability to work independently but also value teamwork.
- Your problem-solving skills are excellent.
- You are looking for a job where performance appraisals occur regularly, and you look forward to advancing your career.
- You seek a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
What we offer you:
As part of the VSO company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team who value their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
More About VSO:
VSO is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. Much of VSO’s success can be attributed to our deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft and others. VSO leverages numerous other partner relationships so as to provide our customers with optimal support. Additionally, we take pride in taking care of our employees. We offer a wide variety of benefits for eligible employees related to health, retirement, professional development, and more! For more information, please visit our website at https://vso-inc.com/careers