Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
As an intern Data Scientist in HDD IIoT and Big Data Analytics team, you will be part of a team that develops and maintains analytics/machine learning solutions and also does embedded firmware to support the optimization of HDD product/process. Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake data preprocessing and analyze large amount of data to discover patterns
- Develop/maintain solutions of analytics and ML algorithms
- Develop and test embedded firmware
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- PhD or PhD candidates in Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Experience in Analytics/Data Science, especially ML modeling (python preferred)
- Experience in Compiler/Tool Chain/Build System/Makefile (C++ preferred)
- Embedded FW development experience a plus
- Proficient in Python and C++ programming
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills