Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Experience developing software in a professional environment (preferably financial services but not required)
- Understanding of Enterprise architecture patterns, Object Oriented & Service Oriented principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Foundational knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Experience in database technology like MSSQL and one of key value and exposure to Cloud based databases like Azure SQL, AWS cosmos DB etc
- Exposure to containers, microservices, distributed systems architecture, orchestrators and cloud computing.
- Exposure BI Tools like SSIS , Power BI will be added plus
- Good sense of user interaction and usability design to provide an intuitive, seamless end user experience.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with subject matter expert to extract critical business concepts.
- Ability to work and potentially lead in an Agile methodology environment.
- Create cloud and big data technical design recommendations for developing and integrating new software and system technologies – from the physical layer through to the virtual layer – per written specifications; test, evaluate, engineer, implement and support said technologies.
- Review, influence and contribute to new and evolving design, architecture, standards, and methods for operating and contributing to services within our big data ecosystem.
- Add to our existing business and data models. Reviews existing designs and processes to highlight more efficient ways to complete existing workload more effectively through industry perspectives.
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations through automation by assisting in improvements to continuous integration, continuous deployment and
- Create cloud and big data technical design recommendations for developing and integrating new software and system technologies – from the physical layer through to the virtual layer – per written specifications; test, evaluate, engineer, implement and support those technologies
- Collaborates with technical teams and utilizes system expertise to deliver technical solutions, continuously learning and evolving big data skillsets.
- Monitors and evaluates overall strategic data infrastructure; tracks system efficiency and reliability; identifies and recommends efficiency improvements and mitigates operational vulnerabilities. Respond to and resolve emergent service problems. Design solutions using automation and self-repair rather than relying on alarming and human intervention
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience in Python/SQL and other Big data engineering tools