Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Kochi/Cochin
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power todays workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Designation: Business Analyst-AI (Engineer II, Software Analyst)
Location: Kochi, Bangalore
Experience: 7-12 Years
Qualification: B. Tech /MCA /BCA
Timings: 1 PM to 10 PM(IST)
- Domain experience in Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)
- Be well versed in emerging industry technologies, trends & major players in IDP and communicate same to the team and use it to influence product direction.
- Break user and business requirements into functional requirements, specifying appropriate level of detail.
- Prior knowledge of Deep Learning, NLP, AI
- Should be able to work with recommend tools, perform model/algorithm selection, data pipelines, knowledge, and understand the auxiliary practical concerns in production Machine Learning systems.
- Proficient in formulating business metrics for reporting.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Understanding and Practice of AGILE Methodologies.
- Proficiency and experience working with Relational Databases and SQL Scripting (MS SQL Server)
- Proficient Communication skills to be able to articulate to various stakeholders, include Technical, Sales & Marketing, Vendor and Customer
- Must be able to create, amend and edit documentation for Business Requirements (Functional and Non-Functional) and support input to Offer/Pre-Sales for use in Go-To-Market collaterals.
- Clear understanding of one of the OCR tools such as Abbyy/Kofax.
- Intermediate Python skills
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Gather business requirements, analyze and defines the specific business problem in the space of Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)
- Should be able to develop a POV for Xerox Customers
- Conduct Design Thinking Workshop
- Play an active role in refining & grooming user stories.
- Conduct research to advance the state-of-the-art Deep learning and NLP technologies
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Serve the technical team by wearing the domain-expert hat
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking
2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.