Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
About the team
You would be a part of the Insights team within Fintech & Payments Group (FPG). The Insights team is responsible for driving data-driven decision-making across Consumer Lending, Commercial Lending, Co-branded Cards, Insurance and Payments.
About the role
Business Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you will develop and execute analytics strategies to enable data-driven decision making. You will be responsible for tracking key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Fintech teams to identify, define, and track key business and risk metrics across consumer lending, co-branded cards, and commercial lending.
- Develop and execute data analytics strategies to derive insights and influence stakeholders to make data-driven decisions.
- Perform statistical analysis to identify the key features affecting the risk and business outcomes.
- Convert data points into the explainable trends relating to the business, explain the impact on the business.
- Explore application of alternate data sources and leverage the same in our existing framework.
- Ensure key metrics levels are well within benchmark by taking suitable actions and interventions.
- Liaise with stakeholders and business leaders to gather requirements and deliver risk solutions.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Engineering or other quantitative disciplines.
- 1-4 years of analytics experience in Analytics functions in Banks / NBFCs / Consumer- Fintech organizations.
- Working knowledge of SQL / R / Python and other analytical tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical bend of mind and being comfortable with ambiguity.
- Tremendous drive towards results. Ability to persist against obstacles and get things done.
- Strong communication skills, relationship management, interpersonal skills – ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams with an eye for detail.
Interested candidates can drop updated resumes at [email protected]