Job Location: Chennai( Mount Road )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining and documenting business cases, user stories and business requirements for digital projects.
- Partner with system teams to provide recommendations/proposed solutions to customers.
- Become a trusted advisor to client stakeholders through interactions and quality of deliverables
- Continuously identify opportunities and recommend improvements to resolve business issues to enhance client satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Be the subject matter expert for the Delivery and QA teams
- Work with Quality Assurance to build and validate test cases for defined requirements.
- Continually review application defects and changing requirements to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements, escalating when necessary.
- Adhere to the agile methodology, specifically in relation to Requirements Definition using JIRA and Confluence
- Provide training and documentation for delivered solutions to client.
- Present demos of working solutions to stakeholders.
- Promote best practices, tools and processes for project execution.
- Research or prototype new tools and technologies.
- Support the creation of training materials and documentation.
- Leverage effective communication skills to balance client needs and expectations with available resources and competing projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5-9 years of Business Analysis experience with at least the recent 2 years handling Digital /ecommerce projects.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in a business or technology discipline
- Proven digital and/or product owner experience is required. This includes writing business cases, user stories, and test plans for digital efforts.
- Work experience on ecommerce solutions is an advantage
- Extensive experience of Scrum Agile preferably using JIRA and Confluence.
- Deep technical understanding combined with business intelligence and ability to interpret customer’s needs.
- Familiarity with how back-end (such as ERP) and eCommerce or related digital solutions interface with each other.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to audiences at all levels of the organization, translating for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must also demonstrate excellent negotiation, analysis, problem-solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Must have the ability to interact with customers in a sensitive and diplomatic manner, maintaining positive relationships and building consensus on project goals.
- Thorough understanding of Agile principles for IT project/program management
- Excellent Knowledge of change management principles
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work collaboratively and inclusively in a team, encouraging engagement from all team members.
- Self-motivated to identify and investigate emerging concepts, trends and solutions with the confidence to present when solving business challenges
- Ability to transform a business requirement, or set of, into a completed solution.
- Able to facilitate meetings and workshops involving client, internal team and external agencies/partners to gather requirements.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with client stakeholders to develop confidence and trust with clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are crucial for this role.
- Advertisement -
Perks and Benefits