Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: New York
The AdTheorent Data and Analytics (D&A) team is responsible for organizing, analyzing, and deriving insights and actionable recommendations from digital campaign data. The team then communicates these findings to internal and external stakeholders via concise, impactful deliverables. The ideal candidate for a role with the team thoroughly understands the digital landscape, has a strong eye for detail, can tell a clear story with data, and thrives in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Self-sufficiently manage reporting responsibilities and analytical projects with guidance from senior team members
- Provide proactive analytics support to other departments, including working with other teams to execute against analytics and reporting frameworks tailored to meet the needs of each campaign
- Work with complex data structures and produce easy-to-understand, error-free, and timely deliverables that analyze user behavior online to provide actionable insights that address client business objectives
- Deliver campaign performance results and presentations to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative studies preferred. The equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience may be suitable
- Up to 1 year of relevant experience working in a quantitative business environment
- Basic understanding of digital advertising landscape
- Strong project management skills: ability to concurrently manage multiple deliverables and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to tell a compelling story with data
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills (required)
- Experience with Relational Databases (e.g. – SQL Server) and Business Intelligence tools (e.g. – Tableau) (preferred)
Compensation range: $50-70K base + commission. We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, an award-winning office culture!
The base range provided is AdTheorent’s current assessment for this role. The confirmed salary will be commensurate with experience, education, skills, and other factors. This is subject to change, but will be no less than the minimum stated. We encourage all to apply, as applicants will be assessed on an individual basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community, inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply.