Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Talent Acquisition team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by identifying and attracting top talent to fulfill the needs of the organization across all levels and locations.
As our Recruiting Data Analyst at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by delivering accurate, relevant, and timely reports enabling the Recruiting team to make data-driven decisions. You will report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition and work closely with Recruiting Managers, as well as other analysts within the company.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Assist with data aggregation and entry for the Recruiting Department analytics
- Understand, interpret, and execute tasks that involve large amounts of data or complex formulation
- Compile data from recruiting sites, Salesforce, and various internal documents
- Be proactive in seeking solutions to analytical problems, and effectively communicate information and requirements to internal stakeholders
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of detail
- High proficiency with Excel, and comfortable with Macros and VBA coding
- Experience working with Power BI, HRIS Systems, and Salesforce is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of database languages, such as SQL, is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, or similar field OR equivalent work experience
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know:
- Schedule: Non-exempt role with standard hours from 8AM-5PM (Monday-Friday)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Associate
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mechanicsburg, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Power BI: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location