Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Helping the Everyday Consumer Build Financial Health
As a leading financial technology platform, OppFi powers banks to bring credit access to millions of everyday consumers who are locked out of mainstream financial options. We go beyond our mission – to help people rebuild financial health – and further ensure we keep the customer at the center of everything we do. We are creating a Customer-obsessed culture with the capital C.
And it starts with our team here. We are a team of caring, innovative, and inclusive individuals who thrive in being immersed in diverse talents, expertise, perspectives, and backgrounds. Our employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We welcome individuals who want to make a difference in the financial system by creating and building simple, transparent products that facilitate credit access, enable savings, and build wealth.
A few other fun facts about us. OppFi has been an Inc. 5000 company for six straight years, a Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, the seventh fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain’s Chicago Business, and was named on Built In’s 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago.
As the Senior Manager, Operations Data Analytics, you will lead the development of world-class analytics within OppFi’s Operations team. You will deliver data and insights to drive operations strategy, decision-making, and execution. You will partner across the enterprise to integrate operations strategy with Marketing, Product, Tech, Finance, & Compliance teams; working closely with other analytics leaders to drive operational excellence across the organization.
What you’ll get to do:
- Drive analytics projects end-to-end. Work with operations channel experts and cross-functional teams to inform, influence, support, and execute the operations strategy
- Lead the development of models to support coordination and optimization across operations functions, customer engagement channels, and customer segments, including:Originations
Collections & Recoveries
- Develop tools and training that enables the Operations Strategy team to adopt an analytical mindset for their daily business decisions
- Provide leadership in identifying opportunities to leverage advanced analytics to drive incremental operations performance and business value
- Lead standardization of metrics across operations to drive decision making by operations leaders and teams
- Lead the design and monitoring of tests to support an aggressive learning and optimization agenda across pre-delinquency, collections, and recoveries initiatives
- Coordinate customer segmentation & treatments across teams and initiatives
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 7+ years of experience in data science or analytics; Experience working with financial services operations teams is a strong plus
- MS in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, or equivalent quantitative field
- Experience developing custom models based on an in-depth understanding of the underlying data and business problems to ensure analytics deliverables meet stakeholders’ needs
- Experience with causal inference measurement (a/b and multivariate testing) and time series analysis methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and lead complex projects with a high degree of ambiguity
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience designing rapid experiments and iterating quickly
- Knowledge of modern analytical tools and languages like Python, R, and SQL
Reports to: Vice President, Strategy & Operations
Define your career at OppFi
OppFi is committed to providing an exceptional employee experience from Day 1. Key new hire programs include Day 1 Orientation, training with your manager and team, lunches with our CEO and President, and an educational summit featuring presentations by our senior leaders. Throughout and beyond your first-year journey, you’ll have access to a variety of events focused on culture, inclusion, connection, and education. We want you to feel welcomed, informed, and valued for who you are and what you bring to our company.
- Day 1 – Month 3: Define Your Mission
You’ll understand our company mission, values, and vision, and how your position at OppFi plays a part in that. With the help of your manager, you’ll set mission-aligned goals to make an impact in your role.
- Months 3 – 6: Define Your Belonging
You’ll understand OppFi’s culture and know how to engage with and influence that culture.
- Months 6 – 12: Define Your Journey
You’ll feel confident in your ability to execute in your role and empowered to take next steps in developing your career at OppFi.
Compensation and Benefits
OppFi offers a flexible remote environment, 401(k) matching program, and flexible paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness & growth, we provide monthly meditation and yoga classes and access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. We also offer Fringe, which is a lifestyle benefits platform that lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards from dozens of vendors like Uber, Doordash, and Urban Sitter. Dress code is casual.
OppFi is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any actual or perceived legally recognized protected bases under local, state, or federal law or regulations. Our goal as a company is to build an equitable workplace that actively works to dismantle systems of oppression in our processes, procedures, and interactions. We aim to help our employees thrive where they work and beyond. Check out our Culture page here.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFi will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment,
Fill this form
(copy paste the link in chrome browser , if it non clickable)
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹70,000.00 – ₹80,000.00 per month
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- US shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Knowledge of modern analytical tools and languages like Python, R, and SQL ?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- data science or analytics: 7 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)