Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
We have a job opening with one of the largest healthcare MNC If you are somebody who is seeking for a Business Analyst role (Contract to hire – Conversion Based on performance) this would be the right opportunity for you! We are looking for candidates with 1 to 4 year experience into proposal development/ writing, pre-sales, Pharma Knowledge.
Kindly go through the job description before applying! We are looking for candidates with who can join immediately (max 20 -25 days)
Please fill the below details and send your updated CV to [email protected]
- Current employer:
- Years of experience:
- Experience into Pharmaceutical Industry :
- Experience into Proposal Writing/ Proposal Development:
- Experience into Pharma Presales:
- Experience into Bid Management:
- Experience into RFP/RFI :
- Notice period:
- Are you okay with contract to hire?
Role : Sourcing Specialist ( Non-IT)
- 1 – 5 Years for Associate Consultants.
- 2+ Expertise in the entire sales cycle, from need identification, to qualification, developing presales supporting documents to presales/solution proposal responses
- Creative and business focused approach, with experience in thinking through the lens of end client objectives
- Strong communication skills including excellent command on written and spoken English with an eye for detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and experience developing eye catching visuals in MS PowerPoint; experience in additional tools such as Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Experience organizing and customizing multiple sources of information to form a cohesive story; experience in building capability decks and case studies
- Proficient in leading communication with internal and external stakeholders with minimal supervision
- Proactive in identifying potential risks and implementing mitigation strategies to avoid potential issues downstream
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive; excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience liaising with multiple stakeholders across the company hierarchy and facilitating lead generation
- Experience in market and competitive intelligence and assessing competitors
- Ability to work in a fast paced and unstructured environment
- Experience in pharma analytics delivery AND/OR Knowledge Management AND/OR Presales in Onshore-Offshore Model
- Exposure to BI (Tableau, Excel-VBA, Spotfire etc.) and/or SQL (good to have)
- Experience in patient data, IQVIA (ex-IMS Health) data sets, pharma consulting, advanced pharma analytics, forecasting, SFE, IC, MCM, and/or performance reporting (good to have)
Skills ( Mandatory)
- Experience in Pharma, Presales, Proposal Development and PowerPoint.