Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Redmond, WA
This position reports to the Business Analyst and is responsible for data research and collection, and assigned reporting across the company as required, to help Aiphone make good business decisions in support of corporate goals and objectives. Other major responsibilities may include inventory forecasting based on product/project requirements. The position requirement is consistent with company quality and cost objectives. Interfaces with staff and managers within the company as determined.
- Data collection from available sources to create databases of information relevant to company departments, projects, or initiatives.
- Database management, working as assigned by Business Analyst in creating or customizing automated data systems to increase productivity and efficiencies across the company.
- Data mining, identification of trends and patterns, and interpretation of trends to assist with problem solving and to provide conclusions and recommendations in support of Business Analyst related to company goals and objectives.
- Present findings clearly and accessibly in written reports or in-person presentations as assigned
- Coordinates with internal Accounting staff for any associated transactional documentation.
- May be assigned duties such as: creation of price lists, QCD monitoring, inventory monitoring, sales forecasting, Elite Dealer, POS, etc
- Understanding of policies and procedures and adherence to Quality standards and Internal Control requirements.
- Perform other duties as requested, with approval from the Business Analyst
- Position requires working with all departments of the company, primarily with Sales and Finance personnel and reports to Business Analyst
- Work areas are inside, in a climate-controlled environment with light background noise. Position may require some extended work hours, working remotely and/or as back up for Business Analyst. Works with all levels of management.
- Proficient in the English language; Japanese is a plus.
- Strong mathematics and computer science skills.
- Must have good analytical abilities with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy. Ability to produce effective and accurate reporting in Excel
- Excellent written/oral communication. Able to communicate complicated data concepts in non-technical, easy-to-understand language. Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills, with the ability to think ‘outside the box’ to assist Business Analyst in determining conclusions. Willingness to generate insight from data sources that are currently under-utilized or not properly reported; ability to find points of emphasis and/or errors within a given report or data source.
- Familiarity with how to approach big data within many different applications/processes.
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task among a wide variety of job responsibilities, and re-prioritize tasks as assigned.
- Must be self motivated and well organized, and able to work both collaboratlively and independently.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of general data analysis, supply chain, purchasing and/or sales forecasting
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools which may include: Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau, IBM Cognos Analytics, Microsoft Excel/VBA/Power Query
- 1-3 years of General Database Analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or applicable Professional Certification