Job Location: Seattle, WA
Posted: Apr 6, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Join the Siri team to work on one of our most popular product areas that’s used by millions of people every day! Our team is responsible for Siri’s alarms, timers, and clock integration across the entire Apple ecosystem. Help us take these critical capabilities to the next level through creating new experiences while continuing to improve on our existing features. One of our guiding goals is to make technology intuitive, approachable, and natural for all of our users. We are looking for engineers who are as excited as we are about changing the future of how people interact with powerful technology.
- You have 2+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Development experience at the application or library level with Objective-C and/ or Swift.
- Experience with fundamental Apple development APIs such as SwiftUI, XCTest, Swift Concurrency, etc.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills working in a collaborative, cross- functional environment.
- Knowledge of modern object-oriented architecture and design.
- Development experience in server-side Java and web services is nice to have
The Siri Time Utilities team is looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. Additionally, we’re looking for someone who can analyze metrics and make data-informed decisions to improve our features. You will be an outstanding teammate who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas that work to craft the entire range of Siri’s capabilities. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities. We’re looking for people who love building a polished experience for a system used by millions of people, pursuing impossible problems, and with a passion for putting the user experience first. Great candidates enjoy learning new technologies, working with machine learning teams, and creating novel experiences as part of building life- changing capabilities for people around the world. In the end, our team ships code that runs on the devices you use every day and powers products that are important to the lives of hundreds of millions of users around the world!
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.