Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Global Grain & Processing group. We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern to help support a variety of projects that will range in scale and complexity. This is full-time 40hrs position that is expected to start mid May 2023. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills by learning from and collaborating with a talented team of business and IT professionals.
As a Data Analyst Intern, your assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with data scientists and analysts to design and develop data models in our Power BI business information tools to report key business information.
- Participate in engagement and discovery sessions between data scientists and data analyst to identify problems/gaps as well as innovation opportunities that can be solved with data analytics.
- Participate in the design of dashboards for business intelligence
- Research and test solutions in a POC (proof of concept) scale to operationalize the outcomes and validate the results in the real-world.
- Become a part of a successful, dynamic team using standard Lean & Agile processes to deliver quality and timely results to internal customers
- Be encouraged and expected to innovate and be creative in your data analysis, problem solving and presentation of solutions.
- Potential for RPA work
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar degree program at an accredited institution, entering junior or senior year, or recent graduate
- Experience with Data visualization tools – e.g., Power BI or Tableau
- Experience with SQL and O365
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated with confirmed leadership abilities, presentation skills and be able to function in a team-oriented environment with resource and time constraints.
- A passion for customers, analytics, and product quality
- Training/Experience with database management technologies in the data analytics context
- Training/experience in data analytics/science areas, such as time series analysis, forecasting, classification, and regression analysis
- Training/Experience with Python
- Training/Experience with RPA
- Training/Experience in Lean and Agile methodologies
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.