Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Plano, TX
Home Office: Remote in North America or in HQ in Plano, Texas
DZS is looking for a passionate, experienced, and creative professional services engineer that can work with customers and internal support and engineering teams to perform installations, integrations, configuration, management, and monitoring of DZS products and solutions at remote or at customer site. This position requires skillset to manage and lead customer interactions, project management of a given activity with the customer, general guidance, and golden practice process, while working with internal and external teams. The candidate will be in the North American region and will extend support activities both for the same region. Candidate should have a strong technical background and knowledge of telecommunications, Voice, Data, and Video networking, FTTx PON solution, routing and MPLS. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work with multiple audiences and levels within both internal and external organizations are required. Responsible to transfer the knowledge of customer service scenario towards tracking and monitoring department effectiveness in meeting SLA’s (Service Level Agreements).
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success at DZS, this candidate will lead and manage professional services team for a given customer.
Your strong leadership, technology acumen and creative skills will play a critical role in aligning with global and regional sales strategies and accelerating our global expansion and growth plans.
What will you do? (Responsibilities)
- Lead and manage customer activities related to PoC and Demos. Maintain relationship with key customer contacts for the success of a given project.
- Install and Integration of DZS HW/SW products at customer locations (remote or onsite) and help with bringing up the DZS solutions fully configured and integrated.
- Customer device management and configuration, including any troubleshooting and analysis and/or resolve “simple” issues like configuration, documentation, or new firmware.
- Maintain daily / weekly project status tracking and reporting for prioritized items.
- Provide on-site/remotely customer demo, trial, PoC setup, operation, and product testing
- Prepare and deliver documentation required for customer deployments (Examples: HLD/LLD/MOPs)
- Provide short training/KB sessions to customers and internal teams to educate the value of DZS Solutions.
- Development Interactions with development and QA for learning new features/functions and ability to absorb information for customer presentation.
You will bring (Qualifications)
- MS or BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Network basic knowledge of OSI 7 layer, Ethernet, MAC, IP, TCP, UDP, etc.
- Switching and Routing such as VLAN, Unicast, Multicast, Broadcast, STP, ARP, Static and Dynamic Routing, SNMP, MPLS, etc.
- xPON, FTTx optical, Copper network knowledge
- Subscriber side network knowledge such as residential gateway, IPv6, NAT, Wi-Fi, DHCP, port forwarding, DDNS, TR-69, etc.
- SW knowledge such as Linux, Windows, Script, Programming language
- OA tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, VISIO, etc.
- ETC tools such as Packet generator (EXIA, N2X, Smartbit, Ostinato, TRex), Packet analyzer (Wireshark), etc.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customers, product offerings, product use cases and best practices.
- Over 5+ years experiences in telecom network industry.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Assurance testing, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in POC support & management
DZS team members enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; company-matching 401k contributions; flexible spending accounts; paid vacation, holiday, and volunteer time; an employee assistance program; and continuing professional development.
Why Join DZS?
DZS (Nasdaq:DZSI) is headquarter in Plano, Texas and is an innovator and market-leader in intelligent, packet-based mobile transport and broadband access converged edge solutions for the emerging 5G and 10Gig fiber-to-the-premises upgrade cycle. DZS has a differentiated platforms and software portfolio that resulted in a transformational 2021and we are excited about are on track in 2022 to elevate to new heights. As a DZS employee, you will be encouraged to achieve the extraordinary and continuously challenge traditional ways of doing things. The leadership team is dedicated and focused on People, Innovation, Growth and Operational Excellence. We are always looking for top talent to join our team! Is that you? Here you will have an outstanding opportunity and chance to use your imagination and tenacity to push the boundaries of what is possible.
What happens once you apply? Your resume will be reviewed against the requirements listed and if a match a member of our team will reach out to you directly. Hiring top talent is our top priority and we thrilled you chose us.
The health and safety and well-being of our employees is our priority. Successful applicants are requested to self-certify vaccination status prior to employment. Compliance with government and customers’ requirements regarding vaccination may preclude unvaccinated applicants from employment for a particular job.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values and is why we nurture it in everything we do. DZS is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. DZS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please let us know during your application process.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free