Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Team
This is a team is responsible for the creation, improvement, and support of analytics and reporting for the Merchant Solutions business within FIS. We strive to create a seamless user experience by community outreach through trainings and becoming subject matter experts, intuitive and informational reporting, and analytics infrastructure monitoring and improvements. Projects may vary from improving user engagement with analytical tools, analytics systems quality assurance, and executive reporting. The ideal candidate has a problem-solving mindset, strong data fluency, and an eagerness to learn & understand new parts of the business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop an in-depth understanding of underlying data from both a technical and functional/business perspective.
- Direct users on how to access reporting and analytics, and helps drive a data-centric & analytical mindset among our stakeholders
- Partner with stakeholders to help define use cases and prescribe data-driven solutions to business problems
- Research, compile, analyze, and report data from multiple sources including productivity and/or quality statistics.
- Create queries and reports through use of reporting tools to create efficiencies within the department.
- Extract information from databases in a variety of different formats.
- Interface between raw data sources and front end reporting services using table linking, embedding, import/export and file conversion techniques.
- Produce and distributes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Lead and/or participates in department projects as assigned.
- Research questions related to report information and calculations.
- Audit questionable report information.
- May develop applications to be used by other departments as needed.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, information systems, business, engineering, economics, or other related degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with Tableau
- Familiarity with Snowflake
What we offer you:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Tools for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Resources to invest in your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free