Thursday, September 19, 2024
bigdatakb.com submit cv

Non IT Branch with career gap- Can i get a job as a Data Engineer?

Home Forums 24×7 Call Center For Jobseekers Branch Wise Jobs General Q&A Non IT Branch with career gap- Can i get a job as a Data Engineer?

• Creator
    Topic
    Admin
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

Non IT Branch with career gap- Can i get a job as a Data Engineer?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Neil
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I am in sir

Admin
      Keymaster
      Up
      Down

Why data engineer only ?. do you know any company hiring data engineers and allowing career gap ?

Neil
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Hello sir I am B.E mechanical with 8 years gap. I was preparing for government exam but unfortunately didn’t get selected and I am not getting job in my field now. I have interest in data science I am currently learning python including libraries like NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib. I was thinking of joining some certificate course on data science will PG-DBDA be a good option for me. Please guide me sir.

Admin
      Keymaster
      Up
      Down

My dear Neil, considering u as my own brother, I won’t suggest you to go for any courses? bcs most of them give the reason for no placements bcs of career gap…, still, if you are so confident in their placement u may join…

Here are the options I would suggest:

1.) talk to ur batchmates and seniors who are more than 8 years exp, few of them can give u experience letter from their companies or they can also refer you in their companies..

2.) u should also approach job consultants who don’t ask for money…

3.) u can also join any tech support role where they have excel/sql based work (as tech support work is easily available and infact they prefer ppl having some career/education challenges considering these ppl understand the value of a job )

pls add ur reply on these 3 options and then we will continue further…but whatever it is, keep ur head UP my dear.. parmatma ki santaan hamesha uncha sochenge…keede makodon ko dene wala , hum insaanon ko nahi dega kya ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.