Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Graco manufactures and markets premium equipment to move, measure, control, dispense and spray a wide variety of fluid and powder materials. What does that mean? Well, we pump peanut butter into your jar, and the oil in your car. We glue the soles of your shoes, the glass in your windows and the screen on your phone. We spray the finish on your vehicle, coatings on your pills, the paint on your house and texture on your walls. Graco is part of your daily life.
The Graco Summer 2023 Intern Program is designed for students who seek a culture of innovation, quality, and A+ customer service. As a Graco intern, you will have the opportunity to grow knowledge of the industry, develop solutions to real business challenges, and make important connections for the future. During the internship, you will work on projects that align with the needs of the business that allow you to have a hand in key company initiatives. Throughout the summer you will be invited to attend educational and social events and will complete a final presentation on your internship experience.
The Information Technology Intern – Oracle Business Analyst will be assigned to assist professional staff with providing software and technical support to various users of the Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) software. The intern will work under the direction of a business analyst. The position is responsible for assisting other IT personnel with project work that follows a typical systems development life cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation. In addition, the individual holding this position may be involved in “special” projects such as those involving the creation of internal processes and procedures, software research, and the implementation of internal support software systems.
- Work with end users, systems analysts, and developers to capture and document business requirements.
- Write and maintain technical specifications.
- Create and maintain test plans and scripts of various types.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to perform unit, system, and regression testing.
- Research software functionality and make recommendations on its applicability to Graco.
- Develop documentation to detail the development, logic and testing processes.
- Develop and document system processes and procedures and IT standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Software development skills including design, coding, and testing.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exercises excellent judgment and initiative in handling business issues of significance to the company.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical personnel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong team player with the interpersonal skills to work effectively with end-users and co-workers.
- Able to organize and prioritize work assignments while handling multiple tasks and deadlines.
- High School graduate.
- Minimum four semesters of college with a major or concentration in Information Systems or Computer Science. A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheet proficiency.
- Relational database skills (e.g. SQL).
Power to Be
At Graco, the Power to Be means providing the support, resources and freedom to pave your own way. Bring your unique attributes to the table, along with a commitment to being your best self, and you can be a part of a culture that rewards effort, celebrates uniqueness, and gives you the tools you need to succeed and become your best, fullest self along the way. Our culture empowers employees to chart their own career path. Our managers provide support and opportunities while offering freedom for employees to find their own Power to Be. Whether you decide to move up within the same department or expand to another cross-functional group, you will gain the well-rounded experience to succeed on your own terms.
Graco has excellent opportunities available to individuals who want to be part of a fast-moving, growing company that is committed to quality, innovation and solving fluid handling problems for our customers. Graco is proud to be named a Best Place to Work by Fortune Magazine in 2016, 2018, 2019 & 2021. Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits and career development opportunities. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free