Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
As part of the AWM Core Analytics team, this role will be responsible for both delivering analytics insights to business problems and driving the adoption of analytics culture and best practice in AWM Ops.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be a key part of defining the ecosystem and capability set and shaping the journey for this transformation team more broadly. Given the ambitious nature of this change program this role provides access and visibility to senior firm leadership and broad exposure across the full spectrum of AWM globally.
- Gather the business/functional requirements and develop the technical specifications for the data analysis.
- Apply critical thinking skills and deliver advanced analytics solutions with the goal of solving complex and multi-faceted business problems utilizing the firm’s elected analytics and visualization platforms such as Alteryx, Tableau, Python and SQL
- Creates and leverages analytical approaches to perform analysis of domain specific source data to provide accurate conclusions, leading to the identification of improvement initiatives.
- Evaluate the current operational environment and identify opportunities to leverage advanced analytics
- Drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Perform advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance.
- Actively contribute to the continuous learning mindset of the organization by bringing in new ideas and perspectives that stretch the thinking of the group.
- Ability to build relationships and leverage subject matter expertise to driving conversations and/or influence decisions/direction with Business and Technology areas.
- Effectively communicate with project team members and sponsors throughout the project lifecycle (status updates, gaps/risks, roadblocks, testing outcomes, etc.)
- Experience in working with cross functional and cross geographical teams and stakeholders
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with rich experience
Master’s in Data Analytics / M. Tech / M.B.A from Tier I/II institutes will be preferred
Experience and Technical Skills:
- 10+ years’ Business Intelligence / Analyst experience in a large, matrix structured, mission-critical (preferably financial services) environment
- Proven ability to strategically manage complex, highly visible analytical projects from concept through implementation
- Working knowledge of Data Warehousing / Data Lake / Business Intelligence strategies and architecture and the ability to perform data analysis and query optimization using SQL Server
- Expert hands-on working knowledge in Alteryx and Tableau for delivering end to end automation solutions
- Experienced in working SDLC environment with deep understanding on Agile methodology
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage all facets of the analytical project lifecycle (data exploration, hypothesis testing, code development, testing/validation, model deployment, etc.)
- Ability to build relationships and leverage subject matter expertise to driving conversations and/or influence decisions/direction with Business and Technology areas
- Get-it-done mindset with a strong bias towards action.
- Ability to translate ambiguous business problems into a conceptual analytical and technical architecture
- Proficient in conducting advanced statistical analyses, working with large data sets. Has demonstrated ability to apply statistical methodologies to identify value add to the business
- Alteryx Designer
- Tableau, Qlikview
- SQL, R, Python, regex
- GIT & JIRA
- MS SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop and other Big Data Technologies
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.