Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
As the Data Analytics Professional in our Chief Data and Analytics Office team, you will spend each day defining, refining and delivering set goals for our firm
- Develop dashboards on end-to-end basis, initiate and drive projects to completion in an agile environment.
- Build and deploy rapid prototype solutions to demonstrate ideas and prove concepts.
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of business processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Manage relationships to one or more corporate functions within Chief Data and Analytics Office ( CAO). Identify areas for business improvement/optimization using data tools, analytics and targeted visualizations
- Build strong relationships across Chief Data and Analytics Office and with key stakeholders.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Graduate degree with 5-8 years of work experience
- Strong MS Office skills (advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Strong hands-on QlikView / Qlik Sense development experience, including scripting, row level section access, set analysis, custom configuration/display condition, performance optimization, etc.
- Experience with data modeling, SQL and comfortable with manipulating large, complex and disparate data sets
- Experience with UI/UX Design. Interest in delivering elegant and functional visualizations to make a noticeable impact for business
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, Cognos or other BI/Data analytics tool a plus
- Experience with Big Data, Data Science, Python, R a plus
- Strong communication skills. Ability to run efficient meetings while clearly articulating recommendations and solutions
- Demonstrated verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 3+ years’ experience working as a data analyst, dashboard designer, or similar role
- 1+ years’ experience in client facing (internal business partners) business analysis/relationship manager role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.