Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
Global Risk & Compliance
The Global Risk & Compliance Group is an integrated specialist team that helps facilitate risk management and compliance across the firm. The firm’s global risk management framework is designed to identify, assess and manage strategic, credit and investment, market, and operational risks. Be part of the Global Risk and Compliance Group and develop expertise in specific risk management or compliance capabilities across the lines of businesses or corporate functions within the firm. Work directly with our experienced risk professionals across the globe and gain valuable insights and industry relevant expertise.
What to Expect
Corporate Client Banking and Specialised Industries Risk (CCBSI Risk)
CCBSI Risk is a part of the Commercial Banking (CB) vertical of J.P. Morgan, and plays an integral role in the firm’s Global Risk Management function. At CCBSI Risk, you will work closely with Credit Officers and Credit Executives to perform comprehensive credit risk analysis of clients.
As an Analyst, responsibilities include:
- Preparing credit risk analysis reports of clients, including in-depth financial analysis, business analysis and industry analysis; and making recommendations on credit facilities and internal credit ratings
- Developing strong working knowledge of allocated sectors and tracking sector/client developments on an on-going basis
- On-going credit related interaction with Bankers and Credit Executives
- Tracking credits and updating Bankers on key changes/developments in their industries and clients
- Actively contribute in legal entity matters concerning Credit risk deliverables
- Leading ad hoc team projects
- Build strong relationships and maintain open communication with credit risk colleagues, Operations, Legal, Middle Office and other stakeholders
You’ll make an impact by
- Developing deep market, company and product knowledge across industries
- Innovating new processes, approaches, models and products
- Collaborating in a team environment, contributing to the overall goals of the firm
- Fostering good relationships with colleagues globally
- Clearly communicating in written and oral forms including presentations and models
- Building your network across the firm including peers and senior executives
We’re looking for highly motivated team players to be the future leaders of our business.
- Qualifications: MBA from top tier B-school or professional qualification in accountancy (CA)
- Excellent academic track record; strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Robust understanding of Financial Statements including Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Accounting Standards, Accounting treatment and Financial Adjustments
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and responsible; high attention-to-details
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
At J.P. Morgan, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
J.P. Morgan is a marketing name for JPMorgan Chase & Co., and its subsidiaries worldwide. ©2022 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunities employer.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.