Job Location: New York, NY
The Executive Content Associate will be responsible for supporting the firm’s most senior level risk governance committees, including logistics and content for the firm’s Board Risk Committee and Firmwide Risk Committee. This individual will play a significant role in storyboarding content and transforming ideas and concepts into clear concise presentations for the most senior level audiences. The Associate will hone problem solving, communications and leadership skills in an environment of active mentorship and coaching. Additionally, the Associate will contribute to a governance dashboard to enhance analytics that inform decision making. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of the core components of risk management and superior attention to detail, with an understating of what level of detail is appropriate to effectively distill, challenge and influence messaging. This role operates at the center of the Risk Management and Compliance organization, with exposure to all risk areas and line of business risk teams and functions as well as very senior audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships
- Demonstrates an understanding of the evolving market and operating environment including Risk Management and Compliance concepts
- Strong, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills with ability to edit and prepare executive level presentations
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity with a proven ability to learn quickly
- High degree of initiative, self-direction and ability to work well under pressure
- Outstanding judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness
- Team player and openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate complex concepts
- Data visualization/dashboard skills a plus (Tableau, Alteryx, SharePoint, etc.)
- Sample work must be provided
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans