Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Job Title – Sr Business Analyst -Order to Cash (OTC) Customer Experience – Remote
Location – Remote/Work from Home- Prefer Eastern or Midwest US
The Order to Cash (OTC) / Customer Experience Center (CEC) Senior Operations Analyst will actively support all processes within the Order to Cash (OTC) system and collaborate with all functional teams (Product Management, IT, SSCs, ISRs, sales warehouse, compliance, logistics, supply chain, manufacturing, engineering, tax and finance) at Kennametal to resolve issues, improve the OTC process at Kennametal and our customers’ experience.
This position will maintain Customer Experience Center (CEC) KPI reporting and maintenance for CECs (including customer complaint process & reporting/analysis).
Key Job Responsibilities
- Global Manager and Administrator for the Enterprise Contact Center Application
- Develop and implement global strategies utilizing Enterprise contact center application to improve customer experience and improve OpEx.
- Maintain KPI metrics reports for CEC teams
- Create queries, maintain reports and analysis for OTC processes and sales as required to create and support an excellent experience for our customers.
- Collaborate with all functional teams as needed to improve customer experience and overall OTC processes as well as reduce opex.
- Develop, test and support process changes to improve overall business performance.
- Track and manage priority account performance
- Actively monitor, manage and develop customer complaint performance improvements across the organization
- Actively support and monitor requirements for SAP modules (ECC, ERP, MRP, CRM and others) as needed to support customer experience and the OTC process
- Actively support and monitor CRM requirements of the CECs
- Lead Regional and Global Projects for Customer Service, Sales and OTC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Manufacturing, Communication, Engineering
- Excellent Customer Service focus and ability to remain productive under pressure.
- 5+ Years of experience in leading and partnering with other teams to develop process strategies.
- Driving Continuous Improvement
- Driving Innovation
- Leading Change
- Must have experience and working knowledge with operating systems utilizing ECC, ERP, CRM and MRP
- Must possess good communication skills and the ability to manage time appropriately
- Adept at multi-tasking and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Skilled in translating customer needs into project objectives
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (advanced EXCEL skills) are required.
- Advanced proficiency in Power BI and Tableau
As part of our core values, Kennametal is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all people. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.