Job Location: Calcutta
Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
mPokket is rapidly growing and well funded fintech startup in the lending domain. We currently provide instant micro loans to college students in India over a mobile app. Our technology architecture and processes allow us to seamlessly onboard users, assess risk, and disburse and collect funds without any physical interface with our customers.
As a Data Analytics, you will work with our Credit and Analytics Team & key stakeholders to leverage our data to drive operational efficiencies and provide key data-driven insights.
- Performing descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Generating actionable insights through analysis of key metrics across functions
- Identifying the root cause through deep analysis of data to reach a point where actionable solutions can be designed
- Devising mechanisms for control, performance monitoring, and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Assist in investigating and drafting cost / benefit analysis and business requirements showcasing potential solutions for business initiatives
- Working cross-functionally with business teams to ensure development and implementation of programs as per requirements & timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience in consulting, analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight, Google Data Studio
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel.
- Programming languages: Python, R
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Proven problem-solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
- Familiarity to Hadoop Mapreduce, Hive, Spark
- Experience of leading/developing ML-AI models in production.