Job Location: Columbus, OH
Location: Columbus, OH
At OTC Industrial Technologies, we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. Through investment in our people and growth from within, we believe in providing you with a wide variety of opportunities to accelerate your career potential as you help us drive change to move our business forward.
For over 60 years, employing and developing the best-in-class talent has been at the forefront of our success. By coupling our teams’ hands-on experience with a wide range of products from top vendors, we provide customers with the best quality products and technical application expertise and services at the lowest possible costs.
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
We are looking for a strong Business Analysis (BA) to join our team. The team is working in tandem with all functional business process areas (Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR, etc.) on multiple key strategic initiatives. The BA will work closely with the Senior Manager of Financial Systems and Reporting to develop, implement, and maintain the BA program by managing BA processes and policies. The BA will have a great deal of exposure in this role as this team works closely with company leadership daily. He or she will also perform hands on BA duties as required by the Senior Manager of Financial Systems and Reporting. He or she will assist in determining project level cross-functionality, project scope, schedule, and budget baselines based on an understanding of the system development lifecycle.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Senior Manager of Financial Systems and Reporting to collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to implement effective and appropriate best practices to grow the BA program
- Help complete and review Source-Target Mappings working closely with ETL developers
- Identify and clearly define data validation rules at the field level
- Assist in test plan development and assist in executing testing for reports prior to UAT deployment
- Responsibility for the validation of data collected and ensuring data integrity
- Clearly document the user stories and technical requirements for the functional request
- Ensure requirements are documented clearly and concisely
- Design and document business, data, and process flows
- Develop documentation for training, software use, user procedures, and as-required project deliverables
- Lead requirements validation activities, including test script design and scenarios
- Elicit, collect, analyze, and manage all project’s business requirements
- Collaborate with key team members, as needed, to effectively integrate project planning and execution
- Operate effectively as a Business Analyst in Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid projects
- Research Business Analysis methods to stay current on best practices
- Constant and effective communication, teamwork, and collaboration with team members and project stakeholders
- Assist in developing best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Manage relationships across business segments or multiple functional areas
- Provide strategic analysis and input regarding project prioritization based on organizational executive goals
- Understand and communicate dependencies between projects through proper change control and resource evaluation
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members throughout and across projects
- Serve as delegate for the Senior Manager of Financial Systems and Reporting
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in process improvements, including process definition, measurement analysis, and implementation of controls
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS, or another related field required
- A minimum of three (3) years of Business Analysis experience required
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL databases and query writing
- Required experience includes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel
- Proven meeting facilitator with explicit skills leading productive meetings
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple business assignments concurrently
- Ability to break down business processes into complex workflow/business process maps
- Display effective brainstorming prowess and creativity
- Ability to think analytically
- Experience and knowledge in Waterfall and Agile environments
Preferred experience includes:
- Business Analyst Certification (CBAP or PMI-PBA)
- Experience mentoring, motivating, and leading team members
- Jira experience
Working with OTC Industrial Technologies is perfect for purpose driven individuals who are motivated to be part of an exciting transformational company.
Perks of Working with OTC Industrial Technologies:
As part of the OTC family, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan – Additionally, we offer paid time off, short-and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, tuition assistance, and Employee Assistance Program. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.