Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: New York, NY
The Data Management Architect is a leadership position in data and analytics which requires vision and strategy. It requires the ability to influence and guide at all levels across the institution, as well as architect, design and deliver innovative solutions in a complex and constantly evolving world.
- Define vision and execute strategy for enterprise data architecture, data management solutions, and big data platforms including cloud platforms and technologies
- Define and set direction for organization’s data management strategy including data catalogues, reference data, data architecture, data quality and master data management.
- Influence, advise and guide stakeholders at all levels across the institution in the use of technology for data governance
- Define enterprise data standards, guidelines and SOPs
- Collaborate with CTO and enterprise architects in solution, technology, product and vendor assessments
- Collaborate with MCIT leadership, research informatics and clinical informatics leadership, IT security and legal teams, and enterprise stakeholders to define vision and strategies for research data integration and management
- Identify and implement technologies and solutions for research informatics and for secure democratization of research data and analytics
- Work with on shore and off shore teams to define and implement strategic solutions.
- Optimize technology and delivery costs using the right mix of technologies and build-vs-buy approach, couple with the right mix of onshore and offshore talent
- Design innovative solutions in partnership with MCIT and business
- Plan and manage team’s operating budget as well as costs associated with capital projects
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- B.S in Computer Science or engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in data management and big data
- Solid understanding of Data Management including Master Data Management, data catalogues, reference data, and data quality.
- Extensive experience with big data platforms (Hadoop, Snowflake, Databricks, Palantir etc.) and related technologies
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS
- Experience with data management tools such as Collibra or Allation
- Data architecture experience
- Proven track record of delivering value through innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills a must
- Master’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Experience with Data warehousing including data modeling and ETL
- Knowledge of NLP, AI and predictive analytics
- Experience working in an academic medical environment
The job has 3 main components:
- Hands on data architecture
- Data Management lead and guidance
- Cloud data platforms (snowflake, databricks)
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.