Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Houston, TX
- Knowledge at expert level of current application and system development techniques.
- Knowledge of relational databases, appropriate programming languages, data structures, associated computer hardware,computer networking, a variety of operating systems and client/server data processing techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate logic, analytical and verbal and written communication skills, team-oriented work habits, good interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to different levels of technical experience.
- Analyzes and conducts the design and modification of Integrated Delivery System systems.
- Implements and controls the configuration and development of systems.
- Administers program and system tests.
- Develops system documentation.
- Maintains systems.
- Coordinates activities and information dissemination with manager, other Information Services personnel, users and vendors.
- Participates in strategic planning and Hospital-wide data planning.
Prefer Master’s Degree Science Degree/ Project management or project leadership experience.
Bachelor’s degree will substitute four (4) years of work experience. Master’s degree will substitute for two (2) additional years of work experience.
Up to two (2) years of clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience may substitute for up to two (2) years of information systems experience on a month to month basis.
Founded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation’s first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children. We provide STAR/Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to pregnant women, teens, children and adults in Houston and surrounding areas. Currently, the Health Plan has more than 375,000 members who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals. Texas Children’s Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area.
To join our community of 14,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org. At Texas Children’s Hospital, diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of our values and mission for the women and children that we serve. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment for all faculty, staff and learners throughout our organization. We believe that each member of our one amazing team provides enrichment that allows us to create a lasting legacy for future employees of this great organization.