Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Description Summary
This is an individual contributor role supporting data analysis and maintenance routines for Coca Cola North America’s Primary Billing Operations team. Key responsibilities include coordinating and executing activities related to design and creation, data consolidation and validation of data, building new routines and disciplines for volume and revenue reporting, and supporting e-commerce initiatives developing as a result of revenue growth expansion for CCNA. This position will also be responsible for establishing cross functional relationships with key business leaders to understand future strategic plans and the OTC processes required to support the transactions. Strong communication, attention to detail and analytical skills, along with a high degree of professionalism are required.
- Complete requests for data changes in a timely, accurate manner by performing integrity checks to ensure a high quality of data and making the necessary updates to the reference data to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure all data change requests contain the appropriate supporting documentation and comply with corporate internal control requirements before they are processed.
- Assist and provide subject matter expertise/guidance as required for related data cleansing, conversion, etc., efforts.
- Act as the primary point of contact for business questions related to master data.
- Conduct testing related to changes, new functionality, etc., introduced into internal or related third party applications.
- Conduct root cause analysis of data quality issues and develop new processes to prevent future data quality issues, including taking necessary corrective action.
- Assist in identifying and remediating any internal/external control deficiencies related to e-commerce management activities.
- Analyze, remediate, and continuously improve data and e-commerce quality, which includes root cause analysis of technical mapping and/or received data inaccuracies.
- Assist in the development of data validation/reconciliation techniques to ensure high data integrity and continuously improve master data quality.
- Leverage Operational Excellence (OE) methods to identify, quantify, scope, propose, obtain agreement, and execute initiatives to continuously improve business processes, service delivery, data quality, internal controls, etc.
- Conduct meetings with management to gather information about The Company’s strategic direction (e.g., business plans, objectives, strategies, vision) for use in the support of transactional processing.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications skills required (Excel, Access & PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated proficiency in Financial Analysis, including, but not limited to, spreadsheet creation, variance research and explanation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Cross-Functional groups on complex issues to successful resolution.
- While I/T background isn’t required, a demonstration of Systems technical knowledge a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
Related Experience: 1+ years of experience in Business, Finance or Accounting preferred, but not required
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.