Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Utah
If you are passionate about using data and analytics to drive strategic decision-making to help improve the development and delivery of life-saving biological therapeutics, like the COVID-19 vaccines, then this is the role for you! Reporting into the BioProduction Marketing and Molecule Intelligence team and working closely with Group Marketing and Commercial teams, you will be responsible for developing and implementing reports, dashboards, and visualizations that drive results. The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics skills, business acumen, combined with a marketing and/or commercial analytics background and excellent project management skills.
- Support global marketing analytics strategy by contributing to execution of critical data reporting and analysis activities that align to business needs.
- Collaborate across regions and functional teams to provide analytics support for recurring business operating mechanisms, as well as ad-hoc, time sensitive requests to advance key initiatives.
- Independently synthesize automated reports and visualizations in Power BI that provide data driven insights in close partnership with Marketing and Commercial teams to expose opportunities that improve commercial funnel and marketing KPI’s.
- Partner with divisional analytics leadership, business stakeholders, and IT teams to support development of a long-term marketing analytics roadmap, identifying key drivers influencing marketing and commercial KPI’s.
- Define technical data requirements necessary to support divisional reporting and analytics capabilities in alignment with marketing analytics best practices and partner with IT teams on engineering & enablement.
- Support ongoing divisional marketing, sales, and digital channel reports/dashboards and support ad hoc deep dives to help marketing and commercial leaders optimize efforts
- 3 years of hands-on experience in marketing analytics, digital marketing and/or commercial analytics.
- 2+ years of experience within a business intelligence or analytics role focused on gathering, reporting and interpreting key performance indicators for marketing or commercial functions.
- 2+ years of experience in writing scripts to extract and manipulate data, using SQL, Python, and/or Databricks for report automation.
- 2+ years of experience with Power BI and its advanced features for building multi-variable data models and visualizations.
- Excellent understanding of database principles, structures, theories and strong SQL development skills is a must.
- Working knowledge of AWS solutions such as EC2, AWS Glue, S3, Athena and SageMaker preferred.
- Experience using statistical methods and theories for data Science and predictive analytics preferred.
- Bachelors in an analytical or information technology (IT) field (STEM discipline).
- Effective presentation and project management skills
- Minimal travel required <10%