Job Location: Remote
Ready to write the best chapter of your career? XSELL Technologies is an artificial intelligence company focused on increasing sales. Our cloud-based machine learning engine uses predictive analytics and natural language processing to equip sales professionals with the best real-time responses, driving improved conversion rates and customer experiences. We pride ourselves on our high performing, collaborative culture. We are passionate about our product, our clients, and our industry leading results.
XSELL is currently seeking a Senior Product Designer. We are working on solutions to help call and chat center agents perform at their best. We are also building internal tools for our data scientists and subject matter experts. We need collaborative people on our design team to help frame problems and find usable solutions across our company.
Ways You Will Contribute
- Help our product team with discovery, conducting user research and fleshing out problems
- Perform design sprints to solve problems for our users
- Build team consensus around solutions
- Prototype solutions and validate through usability testing
- Iteratively improve existing products to increase usability, productivity, etc.
- Work closely with our front end developers to facilitate the execution of designs
- Refine and steward our design system
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Product Managers, and business stakeholders to define roadmaps and feature requirements
What You Will Bring
In order to be successful, you will need the following:
- Design industry senior. 7+ years of professional experience in product/ux/ui design roles
- Good at writing and articulating design decisions
- Comfortable using design tools, and learning new ones (eg: Figma, User Testing, etc)
- Generalist (Experience in UX, IA, graphic design, writing, research, etc. all a plus)
- Familiar with Agile software development philosophy and the relationship to design methodologies.
- Basic knowledge around web app development, responsive design, UI frameworks, etc.
- Comfortable working with a remote team, and available to collaborate during central time zone business hours (good written communication skills and time management).
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working in call or chat centers for customer service or sales
- Experience designing internal business tools, esp around mapping / conversation trees
- An online portfolio demonstrating the product of your work, your design thinking, and range of skills
- Expertise in accessibility
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core values.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards out coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.
Job Type: Full-time