Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
ASBL is a tech-based real estate firm, based out of Hyderabad. With the ever growing real-estate landscape in the country, the need to process the data in the right form has increased.
Started in 2016, over the years ASBL has carved a niche in the field of construction technology.
In a short span of just 5 years, we have successfully planned the construction of more than 10 Million Sq. Ft. of Residential Area in Hyderabad.
At ASBL, we focus on what we are doing, why we are doing and what impact it will create for the coming generations. With a young team we are validating our ideas in the global business landscape by making innovative and meaningful products using data which can contribute to business decisions. We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern who can join us on our quest by leveraging data and using data science practices to solve business problems which can help us to scale on a much larger level.
Job Location : Hyderabad
Stipend: Rs. 20,000/- per month
Work timings: Flexible | 6-days a week | Work from office
As a Data Analysis Intern, you will be responsible for supporting the data science team in various tasks related to data collection, cleaning, analysis, visualization and providing business insights. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a passion for data analysis and possess strong analytical thinking skills. You should be familiar with Python and knowing data analysis techniques is an add on.
- Assist the data science team in idealization, data collection, data cleaning and data preparation for analysis.
- Analyze data using statistical tools and techniques.
- Build visualizations and dashboards to communicate data insights.
- Develop and support reporting processes.
- Mine and analyze large datasets and draw valid inferences.
- Paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Currently enrolled/Graduate in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in data analysis, computer science, statistics, or a related field.
- Strong numerical, analytical thinking and basic statistical skills.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as MS Excel.
- Experience with statistical, data analytics and data visualization tools (Tableau or Power BI) is a plus.
- Experience with statistical and data visualization libraries such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, NumPy, and Pandas.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for data analysis and eagerness to learn new techniques and tools.
- Hands-on experience with business problems related to data analysis and data science.
- Opportunity to work with an experienced data science team.
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the industry.
- A stipend of 20,000/- Rs per month to cover living expenses.
Note: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.