Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
- Alignment of technical/solution architecture with agreed standards and policies.
- Continuously define, build and manage solutions that supports our business.
- Drive, design in an iterative way the business proposals into viable solutions
- Play an active role in the community of users and BI developers and produce material that will guide and help them.
- Take part of proof-of-concept initiatives with the business and suggest solution designs that involves Power Apps, Power BI and Azure services in a hybrid world.
- Help identify and troubleshoot performance issues
- Work closely with support as an escalation point.
- 3+ years experience working with datasets, dataflows and report creation in Power BI.
- Deep knowledge in DAX and/or Power Query
- Knowledge of Report optimization techniques
- Experience working with Incremental Refresh, DirectQuery, Composite Models
- Good experience working with SQL Server/Azure SQL Database and knowledge of database modelling
- Experience of creating Stored Procedures, Triggers, and views.
- Experience of SSIS, Scheduling Jobs etc.
- A genuine desire to learn and grow in the area of enterprise/self-service analytics and low- /no-code
- A good understanding of enterprise operational systems and business intelligence
- An interest in community building and supporting and helping others
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business users
- Ability to communicate well in English, both verbally and in writing
- A good understanding of the broader Microsoft cloud eco-system (Microsoft 365, Azure)
- Experience from Power Apps/Dynamics 365 and/or Power Automate.
- PowerShell skills
- Experience of development in Qlik Sense
- Have worked with/have an interest in Big Data and Data Lakes
- Experience of Development Qlik Sense
- Passed Power BI exams such as 70-778/9 or PL-300/600.